"Grow in the grace and knowledge of our lord and savior jesus christ. to him be glory both now and forever! amen!" -2 Peter 3:18
We are on a journey of faith together, fueled byour relationship with jesus christ. Jesus calls us to be his disciples who learn about his ways and grow strong in our knowledge of God, and in our faith in Christ. We are to be good stewards of what God has given us: our bodies, minds and spirits. Therefore Bay Vue umc offers a number of opportunities to grow in these ways.
- Bible study- (On Summer break. Will resume September 10) Mondays at 5 pm.
- Prayer warriors- 2nd and 4th Mondays at 8 am
- Men's Prayer Breakfast- (On Summer break. Will resume in September.) 2nd Monday each month at 8 am
- Choir- Wednesdays at 5:00 pm
- Yoga- Mondays and Wednesdays at 9:30 am
- Gentle Aerobics for women - Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 8:30 am.
For more information about these opportunities, contact the church office at email@example.com.