"Grow in the grace and knowledge of our lord and savior jesus christ. to him be glory both now and forever! amen!" -2 Peter 3:18
We are on a journey of faith together, fueled byour relationship with jesus christ. Jesus calls us to be his disciples who learn about his ways and grow strong in our knowledge of God, and in our faith in Christ. We are to be good stewards of what God has given us: our bodies, minds and spirits. Therefore Bay Vue umc offers a number of opportunities to grow in these ways.
- Bible study- Mondays at 5:00 pm. (We are on Christmas break. We will resume in January.)
- Prayer warriors- 2nd and 4th Mondays at 8 am
- Men's Prayer Breakfast- 2nd Monday each month at 8 am
- Choir- Wednesdays at 5:00 pm
- Yoga- Mondays and Wednesdays at 9:30 am
- Gentle Aerobics for women - Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 8:30 am.
Bible Study- Join us each week at 5 pm for our current Bible study on the Gospel of Mark. There are no textbooks for this study, just BYOB (bring your own Bible). We read through the scriptures together and then have a time of discussion to try to understand what it tells us about Jesus, his ministry and his disciples, and then we ask what it says to us today.
For more information about these opportunities, contact the church office at email@example.com.